Co To tourism has become a wise choice for many young people who love to experience, or families who need an airy rest space. Here are all the experiences for your most economical trip.
Going to Co To means that you have chosen for yourself the joy of watching the sunrise on the island that was once recorded by Nguyen Tuan, and anxiously waiting until sunset to see how the sunlight fades on the pearl island of Co To? Moreover, you can also admire the pealite beach at Thu My Bridge – where many natural tectonic features are preserved.
Co To – An island with a beauty that has been recorded in the history of Nguyen Tuan
To have a clearer view for those who want to visit this beautiful island, PYS Travel would like to provide some useful information when traveling to Co To in the summer of 2022. These Co To travel experiences It will be very useful for your upcoming trip.
I. Means of transportation:
- Means of transportation from Hanoi – Co To:
- Going from Hanoi to Cai Rong port:
To get to Co To from Hanoi, you must first move to Cai Rong port. If you ride a motorbike, the two of you can take the initiative in time, have more experiences and have more opportunities to be closer to each other. However, the road is quite long, so this choice is also quite dangerous. Not to mention that you will have to pay extra fees for loading the car on board, going to the port and freight.
You can also choose to go by car. When traveling by car, the two of you will have more time to rest and chat together during your trip to Co To.
There are many buses going from Hanoi to Quang Ninh. You can take the bus to Cam Pha, Cua Ong from My Dinh or Luong Yen bus stations. Tickets are about 100k – 120k. Then, you get off at Van Don junction and continue to take a bus, taxi or motorbike taxi to get to the port.
You can also catch a Limousine to go directly from Hanoi to Cai Rong. This is a 16-seat car and will pick up customers every day at Kim Ma. The price is a bit more expensive than a 24-seater passenger car, ranging from 180k to 280k.
A corner of Co To wharf. (Photo by Thu Hien)
- Speedboat at Cai Rong Port – Van Don
The ship docked in Co To island district
Travel time: 90 minutes
Ticket price: 250,000 VND/time.
Train running time
- Van Don – Co To: From 6 am to 16:30 pm (Depending on different car companies).
- Co To – Van Don: From 5:30 am to 16:30 pm (Depending on different car companies).
For assistance in booking train tickets, you should contact the motels and hotels on the island directly. This will be more effective than booking tickets yourself, avoiding adverse situations. Or, you can also contact the number: 0168.459.8459 (free support).
This trip to Co To in the summer of 2020 will bring you many beautiful moments and interesting experiences
- Wooden ship at Cai Rong Port
Travel time: 150 minutes.
Ticket price: 95,000/time/pax.
Train running time
- Van Don – Co To: 7:00 am from Monday to Saturday
- Co To – Van Don: 07h00 am- Note: there is an extra trip at 13:00 on weekends.
- Means of transportation on Co To island
Vehicles for sightseeing on the island include: trams from 7 to 16 seats, cars from 16 seats to 29 seats, motorbikes, double bikes, single bikes…
The price of electric cars has a big difference on weekends, holidays and Tet because the number of visitors is relatively large and the demand is high. On average, the price for renting a 7-seat electric car is about VND 1.2 million/day all-inclusive, to all attractions. If you want to rent a 16-seat car, the price will increase by about 200,000 VND – 400 thousand VND/day package.
The price of renting a 16-seat car is about 1.2 million VND/day package. If you want to save costs as much as possible, you can rent a motorbike for 200 thousand VND/day (self-fueling). Or double bike for 30 – 50k/hour.
II. Hostels and hotels on Co To island
Co To tourism is increasingly thriving with the investment in facilities, roads, large-scale amusement parks (Photo – PYS Travel)
Currently, on Co To, there are many new and beautiful motels built, the room price will range from 300k – 700k (homestay – motel, no air conditioner – air conditioner).
During the high season, from April 30 to September 2, many motels will be put into operation, you can choose from a number of motels:
Some 3-star hotels are popular with tourists in Co To Island
- Thanh Mang Hotel: newly built, completely new, expected to come into operation in mid-April, with a large scale of 5 floors, 28 fully equipped rooms, very convenient location right in the town center .
- Green Co To: about 3km from the town center for those who want a quiet space to rest.- Thanh Trung Hotel: location right on the sea, going from the jetty to town You can see it right away. Blue Thanh Trung guesthouse.
- Budget motels, homestays: to save costs, in addition to choosing motels, you can choose budget motels, homestay prices will be lower but the facilities are not complete, the bathroom will be next to you. outside. Room price is about 300k – 500k/room/night.
Besides, there are many hotel rooms in Co To that are uniquely designed, bringing the open experience that you have